there is black coal filling up our homes
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksBy that point, Arkham was almost certain that Corona was Gabriel's sister, and it was hard not to call her out on it. He was happy to know that they seemed to be getting along all right, and that their conversation felt natural and casual. Perhaps he had just always favored his sisters over his brothers. Ahemait had always doted on them, and Rachias had been his only friend. It was then that he noticed that she had blue eyes, the same as her; he'd never seen anyone else with eyes that color. Inferni was all red and yellow. Corona would know his name eventually though, he didn't plan on lying any more than he had to... just until he figured out why Gabriel had done what he'd done, and just until he decided whether or not he could return to Inferni with the same faith he'd had before.

sharksHe nodded. I've never been much of a wanderer, the coyote said, I don't think I'll ever cross the ocean, anyway, as interesting as France sounds. He laughed, I nearly drowned in the sea as a kid, and I guess I'm still afraid of water. It was a light admittance. He'd since learned to swim and was reasonably confident of his abilities. Still, he avoided it if he could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread