there is black coal filling up our homes
I'm actually really disappointed with myself for doing that, too. Ugh. *beats head on a wall somewhere*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Finding themselves? Well, that was something Corona felt like she had been doing all of her life. But maybe it wasn't so much of finding herself as it were finding what in the hell it was that she just happened to be. More wolf than coyote, but born on the soil where the coyotes ran gave her privileges to go and continue to play in their sandbox. Even Gabriel was more of a wolf (and looked more like a dog) than he was a coyote and there he was at the helm of the whole thing. They had debunked the whole Inferni-is-for-coyotes thing, though Gabriel didn't call himself a wolf. He called himself a coyote.

_____Corona didn't know what she was, she had never figured that out. “I don't think I can tell you what it means either,” she said with a forming frown. “I went travelling just to see what was out there, I guess. I don't think I've ever needed to find myself. Maybe it's just a figure of speech.” But maybe that was what she was doing, finding herself. Maybe they spent their entire living finding out who they were and the moment they found out who that was, they died. Just fell right over and dropped down as a door nail. Brain aneurysms, heart attacks, strokes, maybe old age didn't have anything to do with it. It was a nice thought, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread