there is black coal filling up our homes
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“Yeah. Maybe it's a figure of speech for some and not for others,” she went on to say with a small tilt of her head to one side. “But I don't really see how we need to find ourselves. I feel like I know myself pretty well, at least as well as we can know ourselves.” Perhaps the only people had trouble knowing themselves were crazy to begin with or something to that effect. She shrugged, feeling as though she really didn't have much to say about the topic on a whole.

_____It wasn't like she knew anyone who had ever really needed to find themselves. The older they got, the more they learned, and the more that they learned the more their world was shaped. It was a little funny to think that at some point in her life she thought things would stay as they would have been and to look at it now, nothing was the same. Her mother was gone as were many of her siblings. The world had changed for all of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread