Exchanging of Rings
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro held that delicate hand allowing her to pull away as she seemed to gush out. His ears alert as his eyes met hers with light amusement and kindness for her seemingly delicate body. She moved in what appeared to be practiced movements. A siren of sorts. He wondered what kind of lover she was. He let go of her hand so he could rise to full height. He watched her almost wanting to grab her and make her giggle over and over. A smile looked very attractive on her features. She spoke of world problems that she failed at. She was also an intellectual activist it seemed. He gave her a flash of his best smile, "Oh, you make a very good argument, and point. I don't think you have failed, my dear. I think your audience has failed to see a very vivid truth...how about we just do as we preach...start with the little ones...the old are locked in their ways, and fail to see what is beyond their beliefs. It is the young that will make for the best of learners, and the best of teachers...eh?" His deep voice speaking in kind soothing tones wishing her to not be upset.

He stepped kindly closer, '..come here, bello.." His movements toward her soft seeing her as a delicate flower that could wilt if touched the wrong way. "...I will be very willing to get these practices started in Casa, if you'd like...I think the pack would benefit from using all their kill...bones for tools...or ground as a supplement for the old who can no longer eat them.." He hoped this would calm her.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread