Just Checking Up
[html]

[WC: 241 | Pts: 0] – You know you spelled begging wrong in your table, right? O.O

A light colored man rounded a corner, and at first she didn’t know who it was. He spoke to her as if he knew her, but she didn’t know him. She looked him over, and suddenly realized it was Jaden. With a confused expression, she made it obvious as she pushed off of the wall she leaned on and encircled him. ”What happened to your black fur?” He looked weird to her being light colored now. She always remembered him as a dark man with scars and pretty blue eyes. He looked weird to her now.

Once she stopped circling him, she stopped before him. ”Anyway, I have been good actually. I have others living in my house with me – but I’m thinking of actually joining Cour des Miracles.” She realized that even if she liked Aro, that his personality just didn’t fit with hers. He was too much of a free spirit, and she wanted to have someone just for her, and not share them with the rest of the land. Jaden would have been a great someone for her, if he wasn’t taken.

She let her gaze lingered over him for a moment – obvious, again. As always. Now that she got to know him more – letting her eyes explore without hiding it wasn’t so awkward. She wasn’t aware how he felt – but she was sure he might have been proud that he attracted the ladies. Even being half white, now.

<style type="text/css">
.axesam-sdb0109 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ed77e0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axesam-sdb0109 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.axesam-sdb0109 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.axesam-sdb0109 {margin:0px auto; width:470px; background-color:#fafefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWyP5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eeddee; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#db52dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread