Just Checking Up
[html]
LOL. >.< [WC: 271 | Pts: 0]

She wasn’t sure how she felt about his white fur. It was definitely different, and for as long as she had known him – she didn’t know his fur was originally white. ”Its… different.” She continued to let her eyes wander over him, checking every detail. Then she piped up again, ”Not in a bad way. Just… I never thought you to be naturally white-furred.” Black fur suited Jaden well, but she wasn’t sure how she saw him as now that he was letting his purity show.

She studied him for a few more seconds before looking away and continuing their conversation. She still felt weird about his new color, but she was sure that she would get used to it in time. Thinking of the alpha, she realized she knew the man from her childhood. Though, she didn’t know if he would remember her. She nodded at his statement and smiled. ”Yes, I believe he is.” She really couldn’t say for sure anymore, but he took her in after the rape and so she believed she would be safe once more. Thinking about her roommates, her ears flattened a bit. She hoped not. ”Umm… Harvey Butler and Itzal… Know them?” They were probably not in the best interest of Jaden if he did know them. Both were trouble in their own way, but what Rio could remember of Itzal – she had no recollection of him being trouble, as for Harvey – she didn’t get that deep into knowing him. She just felt bad and wanted him to stay with her. He hadn’t done anything yet to show her that he was dangerous.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread