Just Checking Up
[html]
Words-200+

Further displeasure would come from Rio at picturing him in red fur. It was definitely unique but unattractive? Jaden didn’t think so. Regardless, the reason he no longer wore it that way was plain to anyone who had seen it. The bloody symbolism wasn’t difficult to guess at. Perhaps I will where it red again someday. Then you can see just how red. He grinned at her. It was unlikely but should he ever have reason to he would make a mental note to find her and let her judge.

Her answer seemed honest enough. Her acquaintances were likely kind enough if she couldn’t even tell they were bad. He could hope that was the case anyway. So the man turned his attention to her home. He had never lived in a human dwelling. They were odd colored and tall, their entrances were so angular, the windows that were meant to let in light were often lined with sharp and broken glass, and those that weren’t were scratched and dirty. To him it seemed there were no appealing aspects of living in a human structure. But maybe she knew something he didn’t or her cleaning skills were quite incredible. Sounds like quite a job. Is there anything I can do to help while I’m here? His offer would be useless if she planned on moving into the Miracles pack quite soon. He would like to be of some use to her if he could.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-lake74 b {font-weight:bold; color:#348781; }
.jaden-lake74 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.jaden-lake74 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#9fc9de; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 361px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#1589FF; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/lake-l10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.jaden-lake74 .text {border-top:3px solid #000000;}
.jaden-lake74 .pad {padding:15px}
.jaden-lake74 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread