Just Checking Up
[html]
Words-300+

Jaden was a bit disappointed when Rio said she needed nothing from him. Most every friendship he had ever built had a stable base revolving around favors, shared skills, or love of one form or another. Rio wasn‘t exactly built for battle nor had he seen any sort of truly creative weapon work from her. No shared skills. He certainly knew they didn’t share love. She was a bit attractive in the face, yes, but that didn’t constitute love. Now it didn’t seem he could offer her any help or favors. If she had no use for him, then what would continue to keep their budding relationship mutually beneficial? He was unsure but knew he would like to keep seeing the woman. She was different than anyone he knew. Much more carefree, the thought, than any other person and much nicer to speak with.

She didn’t seem to view this the same way he did though. Seeming a little annoyed with herself for not thinking of it sooner, she invited him to see her home. The thought had crossed his mind but it was her abode. If she didn’t wish to share its location and whatnot then so be it. He could have lived without. But it seemed it was only a slip of her mind that she didn’t offer him the opportunity before now. That was fine too. Hmmm… Jaden paused for a moment and glanced back in the general direction he knew his and X’ies’ campsite was. He had said the whole day was theirs for rest, hadn’t he? What would be another hour or two? X’ies can deal with it. Simple enough. I would love to see your home. It’ll be a nice change of pace from my travels. He smiled and prepared to follow her should she lead him off then.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-lake74 b {font-weight:bold; color:#348781; }
.jaden-lake74 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.jaden-lake74 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#9fc9de; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 361px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#1589FF; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/lake-l10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.jaden-lake74 .text {border-top:3px solid #000000;}
.jaden-lake74 .pad {padding:15px}
.jaden-lake74 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread