Just Checking Up
[html]
OOc. [WC: 328 | Pts: 3]

A large smile bloomed on Rio’s lips, ”Excellent!” Then she ushered him to follow her towards her house. They cut a corner, and headed down a long street in the direction of the block that all the row houses were on, including Rio’s. Rio walked kind of slow, still trying to keep the conversation going and not trying to rush the man. ”So… About those fighting lessons you were going to give me… I’d still like them.” They hadn’t talked about it in a while, and she wanted the man to know that she was still interested. She felt he would be a good teacher for her.

The two came around the block with the row houses, and Rio crossed the street hoping that Jaden already knew to follow her wherever she turned. Rio approached a blue house with a porch with a white metal railing. The carefully stepped up the stairs, ”Well, this is the outside of my house. The porch.” There was a wooden bench off to the side and a small plastic table. The door was decorated nicely, painted white as well with painted glass for a window. Rio turned the knob, and held the door open for Jaden to go in first.

The living room's walls were painted yellow with a stained white carpet covering the floor. There was an L-shaped couch and a large mirror that hung on the wall over it. The stairs started across from the door, at the end of the couch. They lead to an upstairs that held her bedroom as well as Harvey's bedroom. The living room also led into the kitchen, the little makeshift dining room, and the hallway that led to the third bedroom and the broken bathroom - and the backyard. Rio smiled, "And this is the common room." She held her arm out for Jaden to see everything. As he came in, she closed the door behind him and proceded further into the room.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread