Just Checking Up
[html]
Words-200+

Rio’s pep seemed to never leave her as she ushered him into the city. He kept pace with her and tried to keep conversation going as well while glancing around every now and then. He still did not trust cities. There were just so many places for thieves to hide or ambush. He got a little bit of comfort in the obvious thought that his friend would have already found and noted any questionable wolves. She spoke up and took his attention from a spooky looking broken down church. Oh ya? he said thinking back to the offer. I did say I would train you. Perhaps I will venture back down this way in a few months and we can train then? I think we would need more than one day together to accomplish anything useable. he smiled at her before glancing back out on the decrepit buildings.

They reached Rio’s home soon enough and he looked on it with curious eyes. She led him up some steps and over a wooden porch. He noted how cold the metal railing was before proceeding inside through the door she opened for him. He paused just after the threshold gazed around at the room he now found himself in. It was very similar to the home he had stayed in during his time in Ichika no-Hoen. The one he had shared with Verloren… he stopped the thought short as she entered behind him and proclaimed this room to be the “common” room. It’s very… cozy. he said thoughtfully. The room smelled of her two other companions but he saw no faces for these scents. Your friends are out? he asked. Perhaps he could meet on or both of them and gage their personalities for himself.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-lake74 b {font-weight:bold; color:#348781; }
.jaden-lake74 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.jaden-lake74 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#9fc9de; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 361px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#1589FF; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/lake-l10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.jaden-lake74 .text {border-top:3px solid #000000;}
.jaden-lake74 .pad {padding:15px}
.jaden-lake74 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread