Just Checking Up
[html]

((343)) Hope this isn't too hectic for me to toss Harv at you all. ;u;

Harvey

The red merle male had been taking a nap in his bed, quite relaxed after a walk about the ruined city where he chose to reside. He'd been resting for long enough, however, it wasn't his circadian rhythm that awoke him, but rather a chorus of voices he'd picked up outside his bedroom. It wasn't quite right outside of his door, but close enough that the aussie dog woke up curious as to who was accompanying who upstairs. The Brit could recognize two of the voices of this friend Rio and the fellow tenant, Itzal, but the third individual was a stranger to him.

Getting up in a groggy manner, hand ran through his mess of darkening reddish locks, Harvey Butler headed for the door. He paused, hand on the handle, and yawned, but quietly, as not to disturb any conversation taking place.

With a slow movement, the red-blotched luperci opened the door, stepping out to see the collection of others atop the stairs. Well, I do 'ope I'm not disturbin' anyfin'... He said with a smile, 'Ave t' admit, found meself curious as t' what was goin' on out 'ere. Did I miss somefin'? The last question was more of a joke, and he didn't expect, nor really even desire an answer; it was asked purely for amusement, for digging into the business of others was impolite.

Bi-coloured brown and blue eyes glanced to the stranger in the room, a male wolf nearby Rio, who seemed to have been showing him around.

Per'aps anovah tenant? Tha' would be interestin'... His mind wondered as he asked himself questions, but after realizing the impoliteness of it all, even if they were secret in his head, Harvey stopped himself, focusing instead on if he was truly intruding on anything or not.

Pardon me, I've forgotten me manners! The cockney canine announced, shaking his head some. Oh, terribly sorry, I am. Pleasah, sir, I'm Harvey Butler. Harv for short, or if ya prefer. The australian shepherd said with a grin. He always loved meeting new people.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread