Just Checking Up
[html]
I’ve been putting this off for waaay too long, sorry guys >.< [WC: 229 | Pts: 0]

As all the roomates seemed to gather around Rio’s doorway, she smiled. She saw the bit of awkwardness between Jaden and Itzal, but didn’t think much of it. It didn’t seem that it would escalate, so she let the men have their conversation. ”Thank you, Jaden.” Then her eyes fell on Itzal as they all expected him to answer Jaden’s question. He wasn’t exactly the only one helping to keep it together, Harvey was a big help also, but she kept her mouth closed.

Harvey ambled into the room as well, and Rio pushed passed Itzal gently hoping to lead the party into the lobby and out of her room so everyone could talk and get as acquainted as they wanted to. Rio leaned on the banister of the stairs and looked at Harvey. ”Hope we didn’t wake you. That’s my friend Jaden. I’m showing him the house.” She pointed at the nomad still in her bedroom, talking with Itzal. Then she called out to Jaden, ”This is the other man who’s been helping me keep things together.” And she pointed at Harvey, which then allowed them to get acquainted as well. Rio was just quiet, and she sat back as all the men assumed their places and importance like all men would when meeting another. She was happy that women didn’t greet like that, or at least most women.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread