infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole
[html]

Word Count → 320 :: I am so going to try not to be slow with this thread like I was with the other one so that 1500 words can be reached quickly and just see what happens after that, if you want to continue or not.

Willam was so concentrated upon the water, and the fish that were hidden away beneath it, that she didn't realize anyone had approached until the voice had sounded. It had surprised her enough to cause her to start and quickly lift her head to glance about for where it had come from. She smiled when she noticed that it was only Helotes's daughter, Azucena. The manners of the young girl amazed her. "Willam." She offered her name in case the young girl had forgotten, and if not then it could also serve to reassure her that it was fine to call her Willam rather than ma'am.

"I am fishing." Or well, she was trying to actually. "How are you Azucena? Are you out here alone? Where is your brother and father?" Willam glanced out behind the young girl in order to look for her male family members. Honestly Willam was a bit worried about being left alone with a pup. She didn't know what to do with them. She already had trouble trying to figure out how to react around adults, pups just made that worse since she didn't want the young girl picking up on anything that her father didn't want her to know about.

Willam brought her gaze to settle back on the pup once again. "Are you hungry? I can toss a fish up to you. All you have to do is catch it and keep it from flopping back to the water then you can eat it. Wait, you do eat meat, right?" Willam had no idea how old the little girl was or if meat had been introduced to her diet yet or not. And well, she didn't even know if the child had ever had fish before or if she even liked it. Willam figured that this was just something that she could get away with and not get either of them in trouble.

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread