infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole
[html]
OOC / +238

Even though she had spoken softly it seemed as if Zuzu had startled the woman and she tucked her tail apologetically. But Willam was kind and greeted her, and said that it was alright to call her by her name. Azucena perked immediately and her tail was quick to begin wagging instead of remaining concealed between her legs. She trotted up to the bank of the river so she wouldn’t have to shout to Willam.

The older woman asked where her father and brother were and Zuzu turned to look in the direction she had come, They’re just on the other side of the trees there, sleeping. I heard you splashing and so I came to see. She smiled playfully. Willam said that she was fishing and the fiery girl cocked her head to the side, Fishing? She had heard of it before but had never seen it done. What exactly was involved in the action?

Willam offered to throw a fish up onto the bank for Azucena, and though she was extremely hungry she would always take a meal that was offered to her, especially if it was a slippery, silvery fish, Sure! I will try my best Willam. She said confidently, though she was not quite sure what to expect. Was the woman just going to pluck the fish from the waters as if it were a flower? That seemed quite impossible to the Lykoi puppy.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread