infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole
[html]

Word Count → 374 :: Out of Character text

Willam was glad to have managed to snare a single fish for each member of the small family but she was worried that it wouldn't end up being enough. She watched the small girl run off to get her family before she slipped back into the water once more to see if she couldn't end up doubling the meal if possible. She wasn't certain how much the trio usually ate when they gathered for a meal and so Willam was worried about offering meager portions. She'd rather have too much than too little.

The family ended up back before Willam could catch anything else. It seemed that they weren't so far off after all. She ended up glancing from the pile of fish and then back to the family once more. Was it enough? Would the father be upset because she had been entertaining the child without his permission? All manners of things that she could have possibly done wrong ran through her mind. But what he ended up saying surprised her. He didn't seem upset at all.

She returned the smile that was given to her and climbed out of the water in order to sit on the shore near the stream. "I didn't really do too much. I just tossed the fish to her and Azucena did all of the hard work making sure that they didn't escape. She had even managed it on her first try. She is already better than me because my fish had already gotten away by the time that she found me." Willam's inability to receive any sort of praise, no matter how round about it was, had her speaking up and downplaying her entire involvement in the situation. She would rather the pup garner all of the praise and just have herself left out of it.

"I apologize if you had wanted to teach her yourself. You still could since I only gave a basic overview of what to do." She just had to make sure that Helotes knew that she hadn't meant any harm and wasn't trying to replace him. The large female tilted her head down in order to stare at the ground, contrite for what she imagined was a misdeed on her part.

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread