infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole
[html]
OOC / +337

Willam was quick to point out Azucena’s strengths and downplay her own, making it seem like his daughter had magically caught all the fish and that she had only been privileged to witness it. Helotes had noticed that this woman was very humble and pious when they had spoken last, so her words did not surprise him. He smiled genuinely at her but scoffed when she apologized, Oh nonsense Willam, I really appreciate it! Thank you for taking interest in my Zuzu, I’m sure she gets bored just learning from me. He smiled down sheepishly at his daughter.

Little Basilio, who had been quiet due to his jealousy, finally piped up, "Papa, can we eat the feesh?" His pronunciation was endearing and the Lykoi male laughed, Yes of course Chico, each of you may grab one. And with childish yips the two pups ran over to each retrieve a silver body. Azucena had no problem grabbed on, but little Basilio once again forgot himself and tried to grab the largest of the fish, struggled with it for a moment, and then made sure no one was watching so he could grab a more manageable, smaller fish.

Helotes shook his head at his children’s antics and then turned to Willam, I am very grateful for you teaching Azucena. Perhaps you could do so again, if you would like. Then, making sure his children were preoccupied and not listening, She especially needs the influence of a woman in her life, and seeing as their mother is no longer here, I see no better person then you. He smiled and put a gentle hand on the woman’s shoulder, Now, it would make me very happy if you joined me and my family for dinner. I have stored some meat in the mansion so you won’t go hungry. Would you please? He knew the woman’s first instinct would be to deny herself such as indulgence as a dinner offered to her, but Helotes hoped she would allow herself just this once.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread