wannabe superhero
[html]

Good God my post sucks. x__x; I didn't even try.

Fields spanned across the reserve, but they usually only existed in patches of meadow surrounded by easily-navigable forests, and he usually stuck to the outskirts of these meadows anyway. His secui body brushed up against ferns, and his paws softly rustled the carpet of dead leaves and coniferous needle both as he traveled north. He wasn’t too concerned with being stealthy (mainly because he’d given up on ever being stealthy; he was no cat), mainly because he knew he was not a threat, and that his form would lend him speed if he needed to flee.

Skoll was not a coward, however, and so he moved boldly through the lands, his footsteps confident and his head lifted. He had a purpose for being here, and so his journey was justified in his mind. His inexperience was to his disadvantage, though; he was close to a pack territory, and some might see his shape as a threat.

He didn’t consider this as he traveled, and so when a growl rumbled into the open, the boy was startled. He swung around quickly, his tail whisked out uncertainly behind him, and was still, peering into the surrounding vegetation to find the source. For a moment, he was silent other than his chest-heaving breaths, but when he caught sight of a large pale luperci standing defensively ahead of him, he let out a bark. It was an innocent and reassuring one, and he punctuated it with a wag of his now-curling tail.

“I’m not here to cause trouble, sir,” Skoll called brightly. He didn’t think that the scarred man wanted to cause trouble, either, or he would look more aggressive than passively cautious. “I’m just patrolling, making sure the area is safe.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread