Bonded
[html]

OOC

She glanced over casually as Levent approached, noting his features. He had changed. There was no doubt that this was still the merchant that she had sank her fangs into, marking as belonging to her. The way he held himself had changed, however. She studied him with interest for a moment before turning her attention back to the springs where she relaxed, swaying her feet gently. If there was something he wanted, he would speak up. She'd never worried about that before.

The horse was secured, Amy listening quietly to his movements. He seemed awfully hesitant. He couldn't be afraid of her, could he? It seems you have changed, Levent. What happened to the dear male that I met in Europe? Flashing a smile in his direction her dark eyes glimmered. You haven't had your wish granted. No, I would say that it's something else that plagues you. Breathing in his scent she barely managed to hide her rage. He joined that pack? Whatever possessed you to join a pack like that, Levent? It's not one very suitable for your talents.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread