Bonded
[html]

OOC

Levent nodded agreement, as she had expected. Whether or not it was his pack, her punishment had been just and he could not deny that. The young girl was still alive, that was more than could be said for most thieves that crossed someone. She had been merciful in leaving her alive. Amy had extracted payment from the wolf's body, and had taken pleasure in every shriek of pain that had come from the writhing bundle.

Her gaze hardened at Levent's words. Thieves do not learn without punishment. You should know that. They should either not steal at all, or learn to not get caught. I won't let such things go past me. He should not push her on this. The emotion dropped off his face, and Amy found herself facing a solid wall. He was trying to lock her out! He, who belonged to her first! Placing a hand on the scar she ran over it, reminding him of the bond. Not from me.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread