Bonded
[html]

PP was approved. <3
Also Lev is still a moron, and this post sucks.

He dared, knowing who he was dealing with. He knew that it was a risk, but furthermore that there was no other choice. He always had loose morals, but some things he would not do—and he would not give up the existence of his children, two newborn puppies, to this demon. Nothing he was guaranteed to get from her was worth it; he had tossed the coin every time he met her, and it never served to benefit him, not truly.

Amy snarled, and any pretenses of friendliness dropped from her completely. His ears snapped back, his body seeming to shrink, but any instinctual attempt to appease her rage was hopeless. The demon tightened her grip on his scar, talons digging into the damaged tissue, and he let out a strangled, growling yelp. Wrenching himself back only resulted in more blood oozing from around her claws, and he was unable to do anything as she came closer, holding her claim over him.

And then the curse came. He’d never believed in such threats, always laughing them away and escaping the penalty, but the words horrified him as they came from her lips. Still, he bared his teeth defiantly. “We’ll see,” he told her coldly, his voice strained with pain. “I might have been glad to serve you in any other way, woman, and answer any other questions, but you’ve asked too much.” Even those words were a gamble, and he regretted them the instant he spoke.

A brief distraction came in the form of the paint horse, who snorted fearfully at the scent of blood and reared, trying to pull free of her lead. Her hooves landed noisily on the rock edging the hot springs, and the man turned his eyes to the pools. It would be easy to knock her in, let her hit her head and drown.

Instead, Levent asked hoarsely, “Would you mind taking your claws out of me? You’re frightening my mare.”

<style type="text/css">
.levmonn .space {width:300px; height:565px; float:right;}
.levmonn b {font-weight:bold; color:#d6f7f7; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:garamond; font-size:15px;}
.levmonn w {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:garamond; font-size:15px;}
.levmonn p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.levmonn p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.levmonn .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#860000;}
.levmonn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levmonn {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; max-width:718px; background-color:#080000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HPi2X.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#554747; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread