Sharp Tempers
((236))

As the moon was slowly disappearing to allow the sun to take it's place, the surrounding area grew gradually lighter and lighter.

Harvey rather enjoy that, for now he could more easily see where he was going, and if anything was around him that he should keep caution of.

Apparently, he should have kept a better look out.

The other's sudden showing startled the Australian shepherd, which he really rather disliked. Had the coyote not looked to brutish, Harvey Butler may have spouted out a few rude remarks, and shot the stranger a glare.

But he thought it better to not do so.

He instead raised his hands, backing away some. Whoa, 'old on there, mate! I didn't mean no 'arm, I didn't... Jus' out for a stroll, I was. The red merle Brit nodded, still trying to keep his distance. His brow furrowed, expressing his confusion.

I didn't wander into a pack land, did I? I made sure tha' I kept out... The last fin' I want t' do is start any trouble, I tell ya. Harv stated, ...So really, if I'm not in any sort of pack land...

It probably wasn't the smartest idea to grow so smug, but... He was Harvey Butler, after all.

The bi-coloured luperci smirked, If this ain't pack land, and ya 'aven't laid no claims on it, I'm free t' walk 'ere, jus' as you are! Am I mistaken...?

Messages In This Thread