Sharp Tempers
((246))

Clearly, this guy wasn't going to listen to reason.

Harvey shook his head, 'Ey, uhm... I didn't mean... Mean t' come off, as, say... uhm... snarky, mate, I was jus' sayin'... He laughed nervously, backing away still.

Bloody 'ell! What is this...?

This was embarrassing. The red merle canine was once in a gang! He was fit, he was confident... So why could this guy step up and push him around? He wasn't doing any harm... He was just having a look, and an innocent one at that.

A growl escaped the Cockney canine. Mate, I 'aven't done anyfin' t' concern the likes of you! He muttered, bi-coloured eyes glaring at the coyote, I wasn't plannin' t' do nofin', 'cept find me way back t' 'Alifax, so if ya would kindly loose tha' lil' temper of yours, tha'.... Tha' would be greatly appreciated.

Speaking of tempers, Harvey could feel his own slipping. His fits of anger made it difficult to think clearly, and he hated losing control of his own emotions. The merle luperci was trying with his might to keep calm but the coyote was definitely testing that ability. He clenched his own fists, puffing out his chest. He wouldn't strike first, if it came to that (and he really hoped it wouldn't), but he wasn't about to be stepped over like a weak pup.

It was probably a stupid idea, but his ego blinded him from making the most logical decision sometimes.

Messages In This Thread