Sharp Tempers
((217))

He immediately regretted his decision after seeing how the stranger had looked to calm down, but before he could stop himself, he'd blurted out his retort.

Great goin', Harv, ol' chum...

The other's growl was deeper than his own, and caused his heart to race, intimidated some by the coyote's obvious temper. The sound that escaped him afterward, however, caused a triumphant smirk to appear across the red merle aussie dog's face. He wasn't trying to completely make fun at the coyote's inability, but he had been amused at figuring out a fault the aggressive canine seemed embarrassed by. He had a sort of upper hand, now.

Despite that, however, he decided it best not to bring it up, fearing it'd only irritate the male more. Besides, he had to keep his own sarcastic, angry tongue from flapping. His coming to a new land brought new goals, the control over his emotions being one of them.

Yeh, okay... Alright, alright... Harvey nodded, I get it, I'll go... When I please.

He raised his brow.

I still 'aven't done nofin' t' cause suspicions, an' I can promise ya, I'm not plannin' t', eiver... The Brit shrugged his broad shoulders, holding his ground, but in a non-violent way. Jus' let me be, an' I'll do the same... Deal?

Messages In This Thread