a little inept
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: :3 no worries

Instinctually there was an order to follow with the aftermath of the hunt, an order that had not been trained out of the Nomads despite their unusual practices. Though she knew who was to take the first bite and which pieces were hers to claim, she pushed back the order for the time being and stepped away from the carcass, allowing the excited female to have her fill. But of course, with a slight condition.

"It is yours," she said, politely declining the offer to share. "But please keep the fur intact if you can. Splitting it along the belly should work." An avid collector of furs and pelts, she had an idea on how to preserve the hides even while eating. Afterall, the hides were needed to continue her hobby which was coming along surprisingly well. But even though she did not feel the need to share a meal, she was more than willing to share some information regarding her Family.

Stepping further back from the mink, she found a partially dry spot to sit nearly catching her lengthy mane beneath her rump in the process. Clearing her throat, she began softly. "My Family is called Sangi'lak and we call this mountain and some of the surrounding lands our home. I am X'yrin, one of its leaders and founder. We are a pack that caters to those wishing to find a comfortable end to their Endless Path and those wanting a family of their own. As a whole we hold to the culture and traditions of my prior family, the Nomads, but have learned to adopt some of the...differences found on these lands without straying from what makes us a unique Family. But please tell me..." X'yrin extended her paw, gesturing for the young female to speak when able. "Where do you hail from? Are you a part of a pack?"

312 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;