The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

The two were getting along grandly. They were both giggle fitted for a moment, but the excitement never seemed to leave them. They were enjoying one another's company. The mention of Terra brought another wave of joy and excitement. So much so, Adonia managed to turn the atmosphere awkward again with a simple hug. She felt so nervous and shy about it. He tried to play it off telling a story of when he met Terra. She looked up smiling sweetly, "Yeah! I was out by..I think Shattered Coast..and she came up to me, soaked from head to paws and shook her form out onto me soaking me then attempting to play. I was a little broken at the time..I had been searching for my mate who vanished. As I was getting to play with Terra, my mate, Ookami had showed back up from no where. He was missing for a year..." she recalled it, '..he is good at vanishing from me...." she got stuck in the funk again.."...I'm sorry...I'm sure you don't want to hear about my troubles..." Her eyes glanced up trying to pull away from the topic of her mate...to be ex. She was trying to figure out how to break it off. She wanted to give Ookami a chance, but she couldn't handle the lack of affections. He was sweet, he played beautiful music, but Adonia wanted more...she wanted to be able to rely on him, and she felt she couldn't rely on the creamy white male.

She realized then that his hands were still on her waist and she hadn't moved far from him, her hands were rested on his sides. Her cheeks went starkly red, but thankfully it was unnoticeable through her thick fur. Her ears pasted back though and she removed her hands, "Oh-I...I am sorry..I didn't--I.." Oh good lord Adonia! She cursed herself for being so touchy, but the male was there, and a form to touch and hold. Was she like her mother!? Touch and grab any available male before her!? This was the first time she'd done anything like this, so she knew she was being unkindly mean to herself.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread