On a mission
[html]

Word Count :: 227 OOC:

Sira didn’t know what to do with this animal. She had no practice with puppies. He was so small and the way he talked wasn’t entirely like others. She blinked... how can he not tell that X’yrin was taller than herself, it was obvious, and Sira didn’t look anything like these wolves....

She tilted her head at his question, and though she was naive it seemed she understood he was saying his name. “No soos... No, I am bigger.” She said cautiously, her voice wavered a little as she spoke. “I am a Jackal, I am sira.” How could he not know what she was, everyone knew and so far the pack seemed ok with her but some outside the pack disliked her kind with great passion and she wondered if this wolf was one of them. “Why are you sad?” She asked curiously. If X’yrin was his caretaker like hers then perhaps he had a scary life too, and at that thought her heart went out to him, but then thought that the attention of X’yrin would go more to him since he was new and she didn’t like that one bit. So she had many mixed feelings most of all jealousy which she had never experienced until now and it left a bad taste to her mouth.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread