It takes a lot to make me
[html]
ooc: And Squirk was totally already approved, if that's alright with you too Big Grin

"You's got a knack for findin' me" He retorted, frowning. Sirius couldn't keep frowning for very long even though he had wanted to, his tail flicking back and forth where he sat. He'd been very worried that the coyote he ran into would be one that he didn't know, and one that might mistrust him. Not that Anselm would trust him...no, he wouldn't assume that. But at least he would be recognized, and not attacked outright. Even though he was a bit smaller, Sirius did share a few wolfish features...and at this point in his life he could be mistaken for either one of the two species that he was comprised of.

He looked up at the sky. All it'd been doing lately was raining, it seemed. It was a wonder that everything wasn't flooded. All the lakes and rivers and things. "I figger'd it'd be rainin' all day long so I's might as well start comin over now" He tried to explain.

"I don't fit in there in Shadowed Sun...with Pilot. Everyone there is all into their books and they has skills that they is trying to get better at...stupid things. They all is a bunch of wolves that don't understand anything. I camed here to ask to stay. For good. When I was littler I thought that it was a good idea to stay with Pilot...but now that I is bigger I can see that it was not a good choice. I belongs here, with you and the rest of my kind" There. He'd made his pitch. His legs were still shaking a little bit, shivers running down his back and through the rest of his body, but he tried to stand strong.

He heard a small chattering sound back behind himself and he looked over his shoulder. "Oh!" Sirius looked back to Anselm. "Squirk has to live here too. He is...I don't know what he is. Sometimes he is invisible...sometimes I can see him, sometimes others can see him." The ghost squirrel approached quietly from behind the pup, sitting next to him. "He is a good friend of mine" Sirius said, nodding.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread