It takes a lot to make me
[html]

--

Anselm simply grinned at the pup's response--it was an observation that tickled some part of him. Anselm loved being on top of things, and anybody that knew him well enough would be able to see it. As Sirius continued the grin faded, and Anselm took a seat. The "stupid things" comment made a brow raise sceptically--Anselm loved learning things. Knowledge was power, pure and simple. It could be applied to manipulate and control as easily as it could be to evade and defend. Still, who was he to argue with Sirius? Everyone was capable of making their own decisions, and the young hybrid seemed like he'd really made his mind up on this one.
"I don't care if you stay here--on one condition. You must go see Pilot and inform him of your choice. I don't want Shadowed Sun to come knocking down our door looking for you, since Inferni has enough on its plate right now." This was stated firmly--he meant every word of it. So long as Sirius' old pack knew that this was a voluntary decision, things would probably be fine. "I can even go with you, if you want," he added, although even saying it caused a knot to form in his stomach. He really didn't want to get too involved, but at least this way he'd know for sure that it happened.
He blinked as Sirius introduced his oddly named companion. Anselm's blood red eyes glanced around, although he could see nothing but debris on the forest floor. Something that was occasionally invisible made no sense, and he stared long and hard at the child. Was he going into hypothermia? Or just losing it? Well, Inferni sure had a knack for attracting the nut jobs. He said nothing more; incidents like these were to be brushed under the rug and ignored.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread