It takes a lot to make me
[html]
ooc: Awww man. I went to edit my last post and nab the coding, went into another window...then came back in here and kept going. I accidentally edited the last one x_x

"Hold on" He said to Squirk, beginning to follow Anselm into the cover of the forest. He'd never been here before, but the lands looked impressive...even in the dark. Maybe it was just that everything was new. Even the smells--he'd never been around so many new scents at once. Sirius turned his head as he smelled something new, but he fought off the urge to go off and investigate. If he was in any of the other packs that would be all right to do, but not here. He was still in a conversation, too...so leaving it would be rude.

"Dad said you guys wouldn't hurt them. Or Twilight Vale. They're the only packs that I knows of...so I doesn't care about the others. I doesn't know the story behind everything...but I doesn't need to know. You all wouldn't be fighting without a real good reason." Pilot had said that he was too little to know. Sirius figured that as long as he was careful, and avoided wolves (like he already did,) he would be all right. "I can stay inside Inferni until it's over...would that be okay? How much longer until it's over?" He could handle staying inside the territory for that long, definitely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread