It takes a lot to make me
[html]

--

He kept his jaw clamped shut; he wasn't sure how much of what Sirius said was a fantasy or not. Right now, they were already locking horns with Dahlia de Mai. Obviously, taking on any new enemies on such a large scale would be disastrous, so the other packs were moderately safe. Still, there was something he saw in Gabriel sometimes that almost disturbed him. Essentially, the hybrid's loyalties seemed to be to Inferni and Inferni alone. Alliances, cease fires, neutrality--these things would go flying out the window the instant a drop of Inferni's blood was shed, and he knew it.
Either way, Sirius seemed to be missing the point. "It doesn't matter if you don't care about the other packs; the other packs that care about Inferni will now care about you. Anyway, if you stay deep enough inside the territory you should be fine. There's a lot of caves in the centre of the land, too, so you can always hide in them if you need to, plus that's where most of the dens are.. including mine. As for how much longer... I'm not sure. I'm hoping things are over with soon. Both sides have hostages now, and I can only imagine that trading them back would be better for everyone involved." Within a week, maybe? If it were up to him, it would've happened already.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread