It takes a lot to make me
[html]

--

"A hostage. A prisoner of war. They kidnapped the leader's daughter, so we captured a girl of theirs about her age. They'll get her back when we get back Talitha." Sirius needed to understand more about how the world worked if he planned on living in Inferni. Puppies here weren't spared--they were killed simply because they were easy targets, or they were taken away if they were deemed "valuable" enough. Hopefully they'd have enough sense not to give Talitha any permanent damage--they'd practically be signing their own death warrant.
As for the dens, he shrugged. He adjusted his path slightly so that they might go there right away--then Sirius would be able to stake out a permanent shelter. "Yeah, the caves are a little more spacious, which is nice. I can stand in mine fully shifted and walk around a bit, so it's not too crowded." Digging a den out big enough for a full grown wolf was a lot of work by itself, and creating enough space for a werewolf was even more of a hassle. Why not find a den that the earth had already carved out for them?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread