It takes a lot to make me
[html]
ooc:

"Oh." He said, a bit sadly. He hoped that they would return her, so that Inferni could return the girl they had here, too. Sirius wondered how they were keeping her here--how they were able to make her stay inside the lands. He'd never heard of such a thing before, someone forcing someone else to stay. But that was just a part of the war. He had felt as if he were caught in between the world of wolves and coyotes...but was ready to accept this part of himself. Over time he would learn more about the way things worked between coyotes and wolves, why they acted the way that they did toward each other.

"Thank you for letting me come inside and stay here. When I's gets bigger I can protect the others with you" He planned on becoming a secret agent. Naniko had shown him pictures of one and read him a story about a secret agent before when he'd been younger, and he really liked the idea.

When they approached the denning area the four-month-old fell back a little. "Where will I stay?" Where would he sleep tonight, and then all of the other nights?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread