Time to Rest
[html]

Ciara O'Callahan

OOC here!

Ciara was pleased when Tharin nudged her back in wolfish affection, and she settled into a more relaxed posture beside the sun-bathing wolf. Laying down, she stretched her paws before resting her head on them and allowed her tail to thump across the ground a few times when Tharin spoke of Augustus. “His first priority is duty to the pack. Sometimes he has to turn into a bit of a jerk to do what he thinks is right, and you might not ever hear an apology from him because he’s so…stubborn…but he has the best intentions,” she said, speaking up for her mate even though Tharin hadn’t said anything bad. She was growing weary of this communal belief that Augustus was an ass, tired of the others being tense around him because he was a serious male.

“He told me you brought a pup back with you,” she said, ears perked forward. Mature now, Ciara was almost always thinking of pups, even though she and Augustus had yet to consummate their mateship. “Where did you find her, what is she like?” she asked, unable to hold back the barrage of questions. “Do you think they’ll let me look after her? I always wanted to be a pup-sitter.” In her youthful excitement she had turned to rambling, and blushed when she realized. Her ear twitched, and she looked sheepishly down to her paws. “Sorry…I just get excited around pups,” she murmured, falling silent now until Tharin took the time to process and answer her many questions.

Photo courtesy of Tenryuu, table by Stormie, inspired by 'Souls

<style type="text/css">
@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Redressed");
.COC {text-align:center; font-family:redressed, cursive; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#47300f; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.COC1 b {color:#f5d8ae; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.COC1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.COC1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#79602a; background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/ciaoc.png"); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.COC1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread