[aw] there fell a great star from heaven
[html]

(326) You can edit a current page and include a link, which you can then click on to create the page, or just change the URL while you're editing another page under the same category (e.g., while editing World Territories page, you'd replace "WorldTerritories" in the URL with "LaChemin" instead. Big Grin

Ithiel is by me!

You'd need a strong arm to throw that, the dusty-furred coyote observed. It was perhaps a weapon best suited for a man, the sex with the better upper body strength, but who was Ithiel to question Willam's judgement? The dust-colored hybrid was pleased with her offer, and nodded his assent. I have bows, myself -- spare ones. Would you like one? I should bring it along so you might try it, as well. It was a spur-of-the-moment offer, but Ithiel could spare one of his three: the only one he truly cherished was the doubly-curved bow from Scintilla, the one he used on horseback. It was shorter than a longbow by far, but possessed similar strength due to the added curve in the wood. Whenever's convenient. I don't do much other than scout and pace the borders, Ithiel admitted. He was either out checking out the foreign packs, scouting Inferni's borders, or bathing himself -- body or soul, either one. The sea was a favored place for him to bathe and cleanse himself daily, while the cave was the only place he read his book.

The hybrid considered her question with a frown, and shrugged. Probably, but it might not work the same. It's best to leave them in their natural state -- God made them to be able to fly, and we are merely harnessing this power of theirs. It was also a question of overcoating the feathers with whatever substitute was chosen -- a sure way to make an arrow fly off-kilter, if Ithiel's thoughts were correct. The dusky hybrid's hands moved deftly over the bird's wing, plucking here and there and setting the feathers aside. He was almost gentle with handling the bird, despite its quite clear state of death. As Ithiel saw it, there was no sense defiling a creature after death -- it was still deserving of respect, at least.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread