[aw] there fell a great star from heaven
[html]

Word Count → 573 :: And editing the URL won't break the page and cause it to no longer work?

"I know. If you hadn't noticed I'm not exactly small." She knew she was bulkier than other females and she was fine with that. She was as God had made her. And the way he made her gave her an advantage in hunting larger game. She had learned early on that she wasn't a dainty thing but that mad her an asset in a hunt because she could throw her weight around. But then again she did her hunting in lupus form so her bulk aided her in the take down rather than the chase. She might not possess the upper body strength of a male but she fared far better than those delicate females did.

Willam glanced up at Ithiel in surprise as he offered her one of his bows. She quickly looked away again and spoke quietly. "I have nothing to give in return." Just like praise and compliments she had difficulty with accepting gifts as well. "I have never used a bow before but I know they take skill and precision." Areas where she would say that she was still lacking even if she had gotten to a point where her successes outweighed her failures.

"I rise early in the morning to take care of devotion and it leaves my day free until I take evening devotion before retiring for the night." Her habit of rising early in the morning and retiring late was an unhealthy one but it was all that she had known for so long. It was what her body was accustomed to. And because of how she scheduled herself she had the daylight hours to herself to take care of whatever else needed to be done. And so far it seemed the others were active during the daylight hours so it gave her time to interact rather than being hidden away to keep up with the daily routine that stuck with her even if la Chemin was no more.

Willam only touched the carcass where it was necessary to do so in order to remove the feathers. She only used as much force as she absolutely had to in order to get the feathers out. Though once they feathers were extracted they were placed lightly and gently upon the ground in their separate piles. "So there is no way to fix those that may become messed up by accident or a way to maintain the older ones that have seen numerous previous uses?" Willam showed that her only concern was really for preservation and continued usability. She wanted a way to ensure that they would last for a long time. And if that wasn't to be so then she could deal with that. She would still care for them the best that she possibly could in order to get as much use as possible from them before they had to inevitably be replaced. Of course these were skills she was trying to harness for the feathering on her own darts as she had no intention of taking these feathers. Ithiel had found and killed the bird so she saw the entirety of what was gained as belonging to Ithiel. She wouldn't dream of taking what he had earned from him. If she wanted feathers then she would hunt for herself and do all of the work herself, for if she had help she would most likely end up giving everything away to whomever had assisted her.

<style>
.bird1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... eimvc1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:93px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bird1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bird1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bird1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.bird1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread