there's a hole in the earth somewhere
[html]

She's arrived - I also say that we don't HAVE TO rp them going there but it could be fun heh (i just might be slower as classes are starting monday) - also i'm sorry for the delay but i simply didn't see this earlier o__o

Isabella volunteered with a gusto, yet grace, when she had learned of the trip to Freetown. Siv was giong, and it was doubtless a slave could be procured there and she intended to help her find her one for herself. And she knew that her oils could be in demand there, and perhaps there might even be oils and seeds from the warm southern places where snow did not fall and the sun shone almost daily. It was something to imagine, being somewhere so far south that it did not snow nor did it get cold. But the plants! Ah, the plants that must grow in such a place when warmth is always there. Fragrant blooms, fruits, and trees were sure to provide for some delightful oils, which she would be happy to provide the pack with. Her project had not yet taken root, as the location still needed to be hollowed and built, but it was underway.

Despite her concerns over leaving her home unattended for however many days it would take them on this trip, Isabella took her oils - lavender and swamp rose with a few rosemary viles, eager to find something like sandalwood or citrus. Anything musky or sweet that she had not yet had in great quantities. Granted, the rarer smells would go in her private stock but it was not just for Salsola that this trip was being made, though a great deal was going to be acquired for it.

The saddlebags on her mare were filled with her precious oils and packets of dried petals; these were too course or too small to be of any use in an oil press. They were still softly scented so she hoped she could get something of small value for it, even just a bit. Everything was careful packed and stowed, and she made sure that nothing would break with wads of old linens tucked between delicate vials and jars. It all was quiet when she approached the small group gathering, ready to leave. There was a wagon but she preferred to keep her stock with her at all times, especially since she was riding her own mare south. Ducky snorted cautiously at the sight of so many people but remained still and careful with her load. A pat on the horse's neck, and Isabella waited for the word to set off.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread