we'll save this earth, but into jars
[html]

This was truly an experience for the Centurion, but she enjoyed it in the same way she’d enjoyed completing the archery stands, however little she’d really contributed to that great undertaking. It was something for the clan, and it was pulling her bit by bit out of her comfort zone, which she grudgingly saw as a good thing. Most of the time, though, she watched the males work and wondered how much she’d be able to lift. Each time they got the log adjusted, she’d jump in with the hammer and nails.

Max’s proclamation had her smirking as she tapped the nails into place. “Ours will probably last longer,” she said, with a glance at the debris from the old supports. It was an empty boast, but it made her feel better to be proud of something. “I’ll always prefer a nice roof of rock over my head, though.” She caught Asher staring at her with his tail beating back and forth and smirked. “We’ll get you a room,” she snorted at him, and then threw the Rorarii a friendly look. “Anything else, log-master?”

:O awww yesss

<style>.vesphoe {margin:0px auto; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.vesphoe b {font-family:times, serif; font-size:15px;}
.vesphoe b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.vesphoe p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.vesphoe p.ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.vesphoe .separator {text-align:center; margin:10px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eiZU2.png); height:300px; border:#000 1px solid;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread