we'll save this earth, but into jars
[html]

(410)he is my favorite omg

art by crypsis

“Yeah, I like the caves better too,” Max echoed, and spared a friendly glance to Asher. The coydog was pleased with the other man’s work and certainly saw why he had (despite apparently annoying the hell out of Vesper) managed to make it into the ranks. He was about to further add that there were a lot of vacancies in the aforementioned structure when the door swung open.

“Oh, so it is you!” Rémy’s bark sounded as he stormed out, hair every which way and nude. His reddish eyes were narrowed and angry, and his whole face was twisted into an unfriendly scowl. “Didn’t I tell you ‘fore, Maxie, if y…” he trailed off suddenly, as if recognizing others were present. Max frowned and quirked a brow as the older coydog’s expression changed quickly. He was soon grinning ear to ear, bushy tail wagging behind him. A shining gold tooth flashed as he spoke—it was something that happened whenever Rémy opened his mouth, but Max still hadn’t gotten used to it. “Choooh! Lookit dis ‘ere!”

Rémy nearly shoved Max out of the way, and the younger warrior let out a low growl at the motion. It hardly seemed noticed as the Cajun ran his hands over the wood, which aside from a few scrapes, still had most of the bark on it. “Oh dis is nice, Maxie, dis real nice.” Gold tooth flashing, Rémy leapt down and greeted Vesper with his usual flair—going so far as to even tip an imaginary hat in her direction. “Ah cheri, you tree did good. And dis ‘ere,” he leaned back, eyeing the newcomer with manic red-brown eyes. “Oh he ain’t not’in but a peeshwank. He almost as skinny as you, cheri! Dis won’t do, no, not at all! Come on, work make a mad an ahnvee for some bouillion. I fix you tree up some food, even you, Tahyo!”

Almost as suddenly he was scampering inside, muttering in his would-be French, and gone down a hallway. Max could hear him clambering in the kitchen and shook his head. “If he wasn’t so good with that damn stick of his I’d—“

“You ain’t gon’ do no’tin!” Rémy called from inside. The pale coyote made a face and rolled his eyes, which trailed to Vesper first and then her mottled companion. “I hope you like spice,” he warned, and smiled a little in spite of his (mostly happy) annoyance with Rémy’s ridiculous…self.

<style>
#maxpose {
font-family:'georgia', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#maxpose p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#maxpose p.maxImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#maxpose .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#maxpose .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#maxpose b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#maxpose u { text-decoration: underline; }
#maxpose b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread