we'll save this earth, but into jars
[html]

Vesper smirked when Max echoed her sentiment; it was one of the things she liked about him, his sticking to a more animalistic nature. At least, he didn’t lie like some others she knew about being canine and luperci before acting like a human being. She twirled the hammer lightly in her hand before the door opened, and the thing fell on the porch, leaving a small dent on a wooden plank and barely missing her foot. Her good ear snapped back, but when she saw the Cajun coydog properly, she relaxed, smirking more deeply as she watched the rollicking between him and the pale hybrid. It was nothing if not entertaining.

Rémy grinned a literally sparkling grin, praising the work on the supports before addressing the two volunteers; Vesper inclined her head in response, her eyes crinkling with a badly-suppressed smile. She glanced over at the collie mix to see how he was taking all this (and if he was traumatized yet), but Asher only stared wide-eyed as the cur tsked over his weight and ran back inside to prepare a meal. When he finally caught up with everything that had just happened, though, Asher’s expression could only be described as dreamy.

Vesper laughed at the final exchange. “I’ve seen the bruises on others, Max; I don’t blame you,” she said, and shrugged about the spice. Normally, she ate her food raw or perhaps quickly charred over a little fire; she wasn’t much of a culinary expert and didn’t think she had the taste buds to enjoy it more than she would a wolfed-down rabbit. “Let’s go, then,” she agreed with a wag of her tail, and Asher needed no more encouragement to dash into the hall after Rémy; she could hear his paws scuffing the floor clumsily as he went.

<style>.vesphoe {margin:0px auto; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.vesphoe b {font-family:times, serif; font-size:15px;}
.vesphoe b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.vesphoe p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.vesphoe p.ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.vesphoe .separator {text-align:center; margin:10px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eiZU2.png); height:300px; border:#000 1px solid;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread