[p] seasons go and seasons come
[html]

OOC here!

Sighet was happy and amazed with the beauty of her new home. She skipped along the landscape like a silly deer would do, every now and again inspiration to sing would come and go. A few times she danced in the wind and several times she paused to look at an animal that was tucked away. She found none to be appetizing since she had already had her share of food, so instead she enjoyed their company while she could.

After a bit she sat down for a break. The exploration of her new home was for two main reasons: meeting other canines and getting a grasp on what she had found. A hand rose to sweep hair from her long mane that she hardly messed with other than to brush through it from time to time. Her tongue hung out the side of her mouth and her tail swept back and forth along the ground.

She stayed there for a time, basking in the weather surrounding her and being content with herself. It was a breeze that first brought her the drummer's rythm. She sat up more from where she'd been resting to look in the general direction the sound came from. Where was it? The musical side of her won over shortly as she stood up to chase the sound waves. Her tail kept on a wagging, increasing speed with each step as she grew closer to the noise.

At last, she stumbled upon the musician who was relaxed into his own pattern of music. "Nice beat," she called to the luperci before her. A peak of interest came as she watched his hands and wondered how hard drumming could be. She was always wanting to join in with the instrumental types. The familiar urge to swivel her hips with the beat came shortly as she watched. A smirk sliding into place as she fought the need and tilted her head towards the male. "I'm Sigh."

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread