[M] Stab yourself through the heart and bleed love
[html]

OOC here!

Dalgina looked up at her sister, deep shock written across her features. She was having trouble processing what had happened. Dalgina glanced at the wound to Keldava's arm, and bit back a scream. It was touching her! She wanted her sister, but at the same time there was so much blood, and pain, and she knew that it would change her. Nightmares from the past ran through her mind, but they were nothing compared to the reality she was trapped in, unable to escape through simply waking up. This was life.

Straightening Dalgina tried to be serious. Your arm...Keldava needs help. She was speaking partly to herself, partly to the tiger whose hackles had raised high enough to make the large beast look even bigger than before. Dalgina watched Honrin struggle, wishing she knew what to do. Tal's strong voice relieved her, but now no one was helping Keldava. Clumsily she reached over, taking one of the bloody rags that had fallen away. Turning to Keldava she smiled weakly. I'll-I'll fix it... She had to.

<style type="text/css">
.artdaleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#176e80; text-shadow:#9a7562 1px 1px 2px;}
.artdaleaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artdaleaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#eeb598; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hrh2j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a7562; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artdaleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artdaleaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artdaleaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread