Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 696 :: Out of Character text

Willam certainly wasn't against hard work or labor of any kind. She didn't know too much but she was willing to learn and apply herself where needed. It had been her larger size that usually slated her as being the one to do the ambushing and taking down what larger prey animal was chased her way. There had even been times when there wasn't a travois to use that she would be one of the ones who were chosen to carry the carcass back to where the other members of la Chemin waited. Also, even though her work was rough, she was the one to make repairs to the travois and would be responsible for hitching it to Châtiment. Perhaps that is why the stallion had followed her since she was the one often working with him even if she hadn't been responsible for his training.

"I apologize. I never thought... If I am disturbing you... I'm sorry..." Willam spoke quickly, tripping over her words. It was obvious that she was just a huge bundle of nerves. She wasn't used to ever speaking directly with the leader and so she had no precedence for how to speak or behave or well anything that dealt with a meeting with leadership. Willam forced herself to take a few calming breaths and wrapped both hands tightly about the crucifix, a gesture for when she was looking for some sort of calm or comfort.

"I find happiness in serving Inferni. I want to be an asset rather than a burden so I offer my all. Whatever will best benefit Inferni is where I shall find happiness." Willam hadn't the slightest clue as to what qualities would be sought out for a possible mate. She had never had to consider the decision for herself but had always known that the leadership would choose the perfect match for her. And of course she would be eager and willing to accept their decision and do her part in strengthening and benefiting the entire pack.

Willam fidgeted as she opened her mouth to speak again. "What will be asked of me? Whatever you want me to do I will do it. No matter the task I will perform it every single day without fail. If I do not meet expectations then I am fully prepared to receive penance. I have tools for the task if you have none of your own. I will be in or out of the residence of your choosing at whatever times you wish." She was already used to rising early and retiring late so that it wouldn't be too much of an issue for her. She didn't want to seem like a sloth and so she would make certain to leave her residence before the time to rise came and make certain that she went nowhere near it until it was time to retire for the day only to repeat the routine day after day.

"I also have a bit of news. I went traveling not too long ago. I was headed northwest, following the mountain to find its end. There is a pack there, before the end is reached, that I am told is called New Dawn. They have had attacks there by a monster that did it for the simple pleasure of it. I am uncertain if this monster would choose to do so here as well, or if such attacks have already happened. With this New Dawn being close, and the monster still at large, I figured it would be appropriate to share what I have learned." Willam had no idea if this was old new or not. She was simply trying to prove her worth. The coyote woman wanted to prove herself faithful and honest but telling what she knew rather than keeping the information to herself. She didn't know if it would actually prove useful since it was about a different pack, still the pack was fairly close to them and the danger was still out there. It was an attack without provocation, or so she had been told, so Willam thought that it might happen again, that it could happen anytime and anywhere.

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread