Things do not change; we change
[html]

(--) No worries man Big Grin

Myrika is by me!

Well, it's easy to think a place will be like home, Myrika said, hesitant to reveal her own unwillingness to approach Inferni for those long months. She feared to find the devilry her father had always spoken of, and she feared more to find the same ostracization and rejection she'd enjoyed so thoroughly in Thornloe. The tawny-furred coyote did not wish to delve into her own past, however, and could only smile her reassurance toward Willam, conscious of the woman's strangeness and how it was akin to her own anxiety and lack of social experience and certainty.

It's okay, she said, shrugging. I just don't want to offend you or anything. I think everyone should be allowed to believe and practice as they'd like, so I don't want to quash your religion away or anything. Tell me about it, she urged. Is it like Ithiel's? Or different? Myrika was genuinely interested -- it was not only the polite interest which one feigns in order not to offend, but true interest. Religion was a philosophy and a way of thinking, and that it was so strange and different from her own only made it more interesting.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread