Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 524 :: I had no real description for it other than being luperci made.

"It is what I am used to, yes." Willam admitted with a nod of her head. "but if that is not the way it is to be done then I can adapt." After all she wasn't about to make Myrika change her leadership style just to benefit her. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else. Willam was the odd one out and it wasn't right to force the ones used to freedom of choice into a more rigid structure simply because that is how Willam had been raised. "I admit that I fret too much when left to my own devices so I find that I enjoy the structure that was in la Chemin." Granted this was something new that she had learned about herself as she had only just recently gained such freedoms. She had never thought about it before when she was in la Chemin. She had never known anything else so she could have never desired for anything else. But now that she lost the system that she was so used to she found herself missing it greatly.

"I don't plan on causing any trouble. I haven't gone outside of the borders too often since arriving here. In la Chemin we had always stuck to ourselves so I'm not used to visiting with neighbors or traveling too far past the borders." So really there wasn't too much to worry about where Willam was concerned. She had only found on neighbor on accident and had left quickly enough. And after that encounter Willam hadn't left Inferni for awhile. The second time she had left it had been to Halifax for supplies. But she hadn't gone out after that. Willam was, quite simply, a homebody at heart. She had a place that she was safe and protected so she had no real desire to leave it.

Willam thought for a long moment as to whether or not she had any other questions. "Just where the best place to stay would be. I have just been resting wherever I happen to be at the time, usually in the forest." That was the only thing that Willam could think of that she hadn't gotten an answer for, or at least not an answer that she could work with. She didn't know where there was availability or the most room. All she really knew about residences was that the members of Inferni were spread out different places rather than all in one spot as they had been in la Chemin. "If you know a place where Châtiment can fit as well then that would be for the best as he has taken to following me wherever I go." Willam figured that was worth making mention of since she wouldn't feel right about leaving the stallion behind after how faithful he had been to her. She had grown to enjoy his company even if it was a silent one. It was just enough for her to know that he would always be there and would never leave her side. Having that one constant when her life had been turned upside down helped to comfort her a bit.

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread