journey of journeys
[html]

A look of almost fear had crossed her friend's face for a moment before his expression resumed blankness. She giggled quietly at his expression as she left. However, as he began to speak again, she stopped and listened. A place to find more reptilian babies? She smiled brightly, a big grin on her scarred face.

She knew of the forests, had approached Anathema from those very forests, but hadn't thought to turn over logs to find more snakes. She'd never had to look for her own, as they came when she called for them, able to feel the vibrations and recognize them as her voice. Her blessed Armani and Eszter could have little friends? She clapped her hands together gaily and laughed again. I come from forests to Anathema, she said, but did not think for to find snakes there!

A damp breeze blew and she realized that in the forests not brittle-burnt, the leaves were turning colors and not green. Her grin widened as she realized that the snakes would be most active now, getting fat for a winter sleep. Ithiel-friend, you are much help! Thank you thank you! Blagoslovi! she cried. She would have run to hug him in thanks but he was still mounted on his horse, so she restrained herself.

She clapped her hands again and looked at him, her eye shining in happiness. I go home and tell mate! She be so happy my friend tell me where find snakes! She picked up her stick again and quickly scribbled out some Serbian words, thinking of new names for her snakes, then stamped on the dirt. She'd know what to name them when she found them!

WELL I GUESS NOT ;;

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread