[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

(406)

Myrika is by Raze!

It was easy to love in easy times. Without hardship to test one's feelings, it was all just superficial -- with no guarantee of loyalty through even the toughest, there might always be a change in feeling. And even then, with those tests, there still might be changes of feelings. But Myrika could not know these things, having only read books -- which were a terrible source of how love was supposed to work, really -- and so did not even think of them. To her, there was only that blissful feeling and the naive assumption that all would last forever in such a state.

Her wrist was taken in hand and Myrika was all too happy to trail along after Vesper, unmindful of the serene summer evening. It might have been raining buckets or snowing fiercely and she wouldn't have minded -- that their surroundings were as pristine and pretty as her feelings was only an added bonus. Her fingers interlaced in Vesper's, the redhead's ears flicked downwards with Vesper's compliment, though she did not refuse it. She did not know how to receive a compliment, and so she didn't know how to give one in turn. Her attempt was feeble and fumbling.

Doesn't matter if neither of us can say how it feels, I guess, she said, pulling herself closer as Vesper took her other hand. The tawny coyote was not quite as close to her paler companion as they had been a few moments ago, but it was still closeness. As long as you can admit it's all your fault, she said, grinning fiercely despite the weakness of her words. The taller woman paused, both ears pricked forward with interest at Vesper's words. She listened intently, though there was hesitation in her response.

I'll help you however I can, she started, hesitated. With whatever I can. But... I don't want you to do things because I do, either. She didn't truly think Vesper would acquiesce to a whim so easily, and so spoke again quickly. It's not your style to do that, I know, but I have to make sure, too, she continued, almost wanting to clutch at the pale hands in order they might not be pulled away. But she also knew it was Vesper's right to pull away if she wanted, too, and Myrika's whims and wants could never impose.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread