[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

Vesper smiled brightly at the other’s barely-suppressed grinning, although the picture of her and Myrika riding off into the sunset was more awkward than romantic. She knew she’d be clinging helplessly to the woman’s tawny back, anyway, likely terrified of getting jostled off the horse. The one time she’d ridden a horse with Helotes had, of course, been doubly awkward considering the fact she’d hardly even tolerated him then.

But she did not spare a thought for her friend tonight, other than knowing he would probably tease her relentlessly once he heard of this. Truly, she did not care what Inferni heard and what Inferni thought about it; it was not in her nature to care. All she cared about right now was the soft weight of the woman’s arms on her shoulders, and the budding thought of mischief sparked by the other’s grins. She was getting a little tired of standing…

The coyote planted smaller kisses along the side of Myrika’s muzzle, her nose brushing the fur of her cheek, as her hands trailed up her sides from her hips. Fingers danced wickedly along her ribcage, and she hoped the Aquila was ticklish or would at least jump enough that she might grab her and drag her down into the soft grass for some major snuggling.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread