[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

-- maybe myrika likes the jostling and clinging O_O also omfg derrrrrr adorable forever. idk if this counts as powrplay because you indicated it should happen in your post, but I'M DOIN IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME AHAHAH (but serious, PM if need changing)

Myrika is by me!

She could forget about most everything else exactly where she was. There was no more Inferni, no other packs, no other canines. To Myri, the whole world over had become the few feet of grass around them and the stars overhead, and then the burning sun at the center, leaning close to kiss fire against her muzzle. This quiet of mind was known otherwise only in sleep, for her mind always worked over everything at least twice and sometimes endlessly. Contemplative thought was obliterated entirely, however, and there was only their closeness and solitude.

And maybe that was why she didn't see the tickle coming in the least. The jolt and tingle of the feeling on her ribs, unknown for long years, came as a complete surprise. The tawny hybrid yipped and laughed, her body jerking. Without warning, she found herself abruptly and unceremoniously horizontal, her back on the ground. Vesper was half over her, and Myri wrapped a hand around her and pulled her the smaller woman was half nestled into one arm. She nuzzled at the top of the Centurion's head, moving to nuzzle behind her scarred ear.

Not fair, she protested, albeit softly and with a smile. Her own fingers sought after Vesper's ribs, though her touch was a light sliding of the fingers against a side colored tawny and steely gray. She felt over each faint rise of rib and down across the taut side of Vesper's abdomen, where she lingered and instead concentrated on nuzzling through the short-chopped mane to the neck beneath.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread