[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

388 fjafijwf all of my replies today get to be to awesome postssss and things eeeeeeee ;_;. also mark mature or fade out or whatever you want to do, i give no sheeeets up to you <3<3<3

Myrika is by Aly!

For her part, Myrika had not experienced attraction that had progressed as this had. Though of course, the small, slim coyote's form had attracted her on first sight, Myrika was used to such things and more used tempering them and keeping them to herself, as per Tyveni. More than that, though, she found enjoyment in Vesper's company from the start. They had shed blood for one another, fighting to protect one another and their clan. All her silly strange worries of repetition and rejection were for nothing, for there in her very arms was her scarred coyote, pale blue eyes gazing into her own of turquoise, a grin on her face.

Myri did break the gaze, though, to lift her head away from Vesper's neck and tilt it back, presenting the small curve of her own for the licks and nuzzles. She was quick to look back up, at the woman's sound, however, and both ears swiveled forward with distinct interest. Myrika's own grin played on dark lips. She nudged a mottled shoulder with her nose and wriggled away from Vesper, though her arm carried the scarred coyote with her. Settling the other woman on her back, Myri now leaned over her, pressing half her body over Vesper's. She kept one elbow on the ground, too wary of her size to lean all of her weight over the smaller canine, and kissed her briefly and with perhaps just a little bit of clumsiness -- and a little bit more intensity than clumsiness and brevity both.

Her muzzle dropped to nose at the rosary drooped around a pale throat. Her fingers, meanwhile, danced along the exposed parts of Vesper's abdomen and side. They deftly avoided the spot that had evoked such a lovely noise -- until, sliding over that same spot, they lingered and gave a small squeeze. Everyone, she murmured in agreement at long last, but spoke no more, for her teeth quickly found a gentle hold on the woman's neck. She nibbled just above where she had nuzzled just a moment before. The closer leg leaned across Vesper twitched, and a moment later rubbed against the tawny-colored calf. All of their warmth and closeness made her whole body want to writhe and shiver, though she held most of herself still.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread