[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

+417

Vesper almost wanted to clap her hands over her mouth, but they were otherwise preoccupied with running through the other’s fur, and only stilled for an instant as she caught Myrika’s grin and knew there wouldn’t be any turning back. Her smile was more sheepish, but that did not diminish the desire sharp in her face, and she squirmed in the grass as the taller woman shifted their positions, leaning close over her. This position was something Vesper was not used to; she was used to passive partners, females she offered pleasure and comfort to without truly expecting anything in return. That wasn’t to say she didn’t like it, and she returned the kisses for as long as they lasted, her fingers curling briefly in the grass.

Her breathing grew shallow at the teasing touches, but she did not give in and beg. Her blue eyes fixed on the constellations as they came out, a tooth pressing into her lip, until Myri pressed the spot on her abdomen and she whimpered. Similar noises were elicited by the teeth nibbling along her throat, and she found that she couldn’t just lay and do nothing, even though the acute heat bleeding from the core of her body half wanted her to.

Releasing the grass, the scarred coyote grabbed for the other’s arms as something to anchor herself, then gave up trying to stay in control and let her hands wander at will. They caressed Myrika’s cheeks, brushing back to her hair, coming down to the hollow of her neck and lower still. “Might be hard to believe,” she whispered between shaky breaths, breaking the mood briefly to look self-conscious for once, “but I have to admit I’m not really—not done this a lot.” The scarred, snowy female had been about her only experience in this form, but that hadn’t been real desire so much as a desire to keep her from looking so sad. Now, she wanted to please Myri and not make a fool of herself, and all she had were half-instincts and the common secrets she learned from the nights she couldn’t fall asleep.

She pressed her muzzle into the other’s neck, offering the curve of her throat a few languid laps with her tongue, and explored the globe of a breast. She drew a knee up, letting her leg brush against as much as the other as possible, trying to quiet any uncharacteristic, fretful questions she might have about whether she was doing this right.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread